Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Welcome Jax

Hi! My name is Jax. I am new to Blogville. My family had another dog named Nala but she went to the rainbow bridge and the family was really sad bout that. Soon after they got ME!!
I'm currently 2 months old and 10.7 lbs. The rescue organization gave me the name “Mojo,” which happens to rhyme with our hamster’s name, “JoJo! I also have a big sissy named Bailey. I will never get to be as big as Bailey but not too far behind I hope. My birthday is November 19, the DAY AFTER Nala's birthday (November 18) how cool is that??. I also happen to look a little like Bailey.
Bailey has been good with me, checking out my bed and teaching me stuffs like window watching.
I have a feeling that there are lots more things for me to learn from Bailey. Im just so happy to be in a great home and look forward to meeting all of you guys.
WELCOME Jax!! They are on the blog Bailey be Good, so go on over to their blog and give him a BIG Blogville Welcome. We are glad to have you here with us and we look forwards to your adventures.

14 comments:

  1. WELCOME to BLOGVILLE JAX... we are thrilled to have you here with us... and your Sister BAILEY...
    You will have LOTS of fun with our Blogville furends...
    From your NEW FURENDS... Frankie and Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jax, I am very pleased to meet you.
    Looking forward to hearing all about yours and Bailey's adventures
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are headed over to say hi now!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jax and welcome!!! I am coming over to meet you.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh Jax, you have fallen all four paws by the sounds of this!!! Welcome to Blogville and we all look forward to getting to know you... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Jax ..... nice to meet you, mate. I'm heading over to say g'day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Jax!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cutie he is!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jax nice tu meets yu! Welcome tu Blogville! It's a fun place ands I knows yu will likes it!

    ReplyDelete